Friday, January 12, 2018

Oldies from the 60's






Malcolm's grandfathers store
 
On facebook today a photographer from Saint John who did photography for the tv station
posted a few pictures on a Saint John facebook I belong to and both Malcolm
and I enjoyed seeing the old photos of South end area of the city again.  Kate was here and I showed
her how it was in our days growing up, people hung out on door steps, looking out opened windows,
having a chat in the squares and everyone hung out their clothes.

I especially liked the picture of the gal swinging in the door way, anyway to have fun was great.
Actually the little girl looked like me in a way in those years.

Memories, I love them and have no regrets living those years, they were great.

church we were married in St John the Baptist....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog