Friday, January 12, 2018

packing up




Well mail man delivered a parcel to the door today from Irving Oil, it was a nice warm cap for
winter but hopefully Malcolm Jr will be wearing as we pack up to head out end of month.  it was a
gift for signing up for capping the price on propane, get it capped it....lol

My battery went on computer and I decided I would check out price of a battery rather than looking at new laptop and fellow said even though its 5 years old its in very good shape so I left it for installment of battery and checked.  Printer came up from basement we take away with us and new ink added so she is ready to roll. 

Next week I am going to Miramichi for a few days to visit the girls and Malcolm shall continue to pack up our goodies.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog