Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Snow day




Yes yesterday was a snow day and even though I would love to head out somewhere,
(have a place in mind) Micheals !! I will stay put and watch the pretty snow from window.

What do you like about Winter??

For many there is nothing they like but others do enjoy the chance to do winter sports like
skating skiing, sledding , and one of my past favorites curling.

What I like now is:

first snow which means I am out of here soon for the South, lol

Playing sequence with friends

Enjoying a few of the grandchildren's hockey games before we head out...

talking to friends on the internet through my ipad who are already down south. 

opening the door and peeking out from time to time to see how cold it is because you don't dare
go out if its to cold as you might slip, fall, have broken bones and not get south...

Do you think we are getting stir crazy or what .. lol

Anyway seen this cute sign on internet and had to snatch it up.

   

Have a good day everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog