Monday, January 12, 2015

smashing good time


A visit with  Gail..



altar Easter Sunday 

Golf course for breakfast



2014 brought us to Myrtle beach with lots of good times and memories.  Each year I prepare a
scrapbook or smash book for Paula and Laurie of our time down south and this year I forgot to
take pictures of my work so Paula sent me a few pages to show you.

Laurie and Paula  are now down in Myrtle Beach along with Gary and Liz, hope they enjoy nice weather for a few golf games.  Our plans are to leave towards end of February , hope some good sales are still on then. I may not get to Myrtle beach for a bit but I have my friends on the lookout for bargains.......lol

Today its snowing but school is in session....Its so pretty to see the snow but open the door and you freeze. I'll stay put and head down to my craft room. 

Have a good day everyone..




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog