Wednesday, January 14, 2015

bargain day...


$1.29

1.99

1.79

After a month I finally got a morning out with Anitha and we started with
a MacDonalds breakfast.. Love there coffee, find it better than tims.

We did a few errands around town , drove through Dieppe and cannot believe
how much it has grown, whow the apartment buildings and condo's is unbelieveable.

I got to Michaels, went with one thing in my mind BUT never have I got those
good specials they have, racks always empty when I go but today was the day,
whow what great buys, for 49 cents - 1.79 a pkg. I had a great time finding the
goodies I wanted, now many of you know my supplies already but this I could not pass. lol

A trip to Swiss Chalet to get my free goodies on  scratch tag at Christmas , nice soup and a salad,
a steak and cheese pinni from  my  friend with gift card  at Christmas from   Tims and Supper is ready... What a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog