Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pope visits Moncton

Pope John Paul 11

area where we sat..

Look at the security around altar alone..

arrival


Throw back Thursday and many from New Brunswick will remember Pope John Paul 11 visit to
our city.....

In our house all was normal, I did have a couple of people staying with us from Saint John who were
in the choir, people I did know from Saint John.

Then my cousin Larry arrives, in a truck, with banners of the Pope's visit wanting me to go with him
to Magnetic Hill where Mass was being held.

We  started at airport. then to Catheral and then out to Magnetic Hill where buses were waiting to take
people to the site.  Larry says No we can go right up there in the truck and I thought for sure we would be in jail by end of day. lol

Whatever Larry told the security I will never know but we drove right in site, sat in the area right down front  of altar and I swore to Larry that we had better not be the people getting communion, he just laughed but you had to know my cousin.

In all it was a perfect day...............and I did feel very blessed to meet such an incredible man.

Thank you Cousin for making my day so special..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog