Thursday, February 6, 2014

transportation to Brunch.....




Got up early for church and decided to go to Wharf Inn (as I know it as) for brunch.  When we pulled up we seen the parking lot was not full of cars but snowmobiles  and it was quite the sight to see.  Watched them drive away on the ice and wondered how they could travel over the ice without giving it a second thought.......Looks like a lot of fun..

When Edna arrived at the pot luck she brought a boiled icing chocolate cake for my birthday and it was so good, came from the Goodie shop, Helen made a cheese cake with a raspberry  topping which I thought was cranberries for my turkey....only me...haha.

Edna also brought me a card which I posted a picture of here, unfortunately I closed my eyes in first picture.

 
Train ride was great going back home but unfortunately Miramichi may lose this means of transportation....I hope not.  Took the bus up to Miramichi, it cost 10.00 more but it will continue if people are using it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog