Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hello again-------I am back

Well after trying and trying to get my old blog back it is gone....... so as life goes on so does the blog.
I took computer in to be cleaned by the experts as I do every year before heading to Myrtle Beach and the fellow tried his best to restore blog but no luck BUT... he was able to fix the problem of adding pictures to my blog and the problem was Google Chrome which was added to my computer by Google....... he removed it and now pictures will add without a problem.

The reason my old blog got removed is totally my fault, fooling with buttons before taking to shop so cannot blame anyone for that. 

Today is suppose to be a stormy day, so far at noon nothing is happening but sure it will come.  We decided it was a good day to dig out suitcases and start packing up for Myrtle Beach. 

I spent 3 great days in Miramichi and it was great to see friends and have a pot luck at Pat's house.  My Friend Edna had me for supper when I arrived and sure enjoyed her home cooking.  So first blog of 2014 will be to share my dear friends in Miramichi........

I guess we dug into desserts so fast I didn't get a picture.....lol 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog