Friday, February 7, 2014

Feb birthdays with the Moncton gang..






Every February for many years The girls with February birthdays have gathered for breakfast and a good chat....... Bev, Rosina and Sheila were there with me and we missed not having a couple of other gals who use to be pat of the group.

We share birthday cards and can always count on Sheila to make us some beautiful homemade cards which I snapped a picture of, she is so thoughtful to put time into this project.

This year we went to Cora's....... only my second time there but not my last, my breakfast was delicious as seen in the picture above.  It was called a skillet omelet and I ate every bite.

Plans are to leave in morning for Myrtle beach so probably will not be posting for a few days unless I put my camera to use somewhere, doubt Mac will stop that long.

Had a surprise visit from Pat  and her grandson Nikk in Miramichi, Had lunch with Dave and Anna and she gave me muffins and cookies for the road.... thank you Anne and Dave.

So see you all before too long again.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog