Sunday, October 14, 2018

Coincidence or what







 
 
Well the last of fall pictures and my dear family at Thanksgiving that I forgot I took.
 
But I really wanted to tell you about a concidence yesterday, I went to Value village with Kate
I was looking for a couple of items for an event coming up which is a fun  event. Found a shirt
and tried it on, it was a little small  to get off over my other items so a woman stopped to help me.
We got talking and she was excited she was going to Mexico, a gift from her grandson and
 said she was from Oromocto but originally from Saint John.
 
First  I asked if she knew my friends, well yes of course she did, then said she had been married
48 years, I said so was I, Where did you live in Saint John , the south end, of course she did, lol
Well what high school did you attend, St Vincents, and graduated in 68, same year as I did.
 
She asked what was your maiden name, I said Pat Shannon, I thought she was going to faint as
she reached over to give me a hug, I sat right across from her in High school in same class for  2 years and graduated with her, Carolyn Small............now is that a concidence or what....50 years since
we seen each other... what a surprise, made my day.  We promised to meet again and not 50 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog