Friday, October 26, 2018

A great day in Sussex with friends





I ot to sit because I was the shortest lol..

oh my cousin doing a little skit for us. lol
 
 
It was a beautiful day in Sussex when we headed down to meet others at the restaurant,"All Seasons"
 
We travelled down with Carol Lee and Paul Rowan and met my cousin Brenda and
her husband there and Peg and Paul Jensen also from Moncton.
 
We had the special, fish cakes and Mal had beans which looked delicious but he had
them gone before I could get a taste.  Must make them, have a bean crock in basement probably never used in years , belonged to Mal's uncle Cal.
 
It was a fun day by all...... thanks for the invite Carol Lee and Paul.
 
who is the tallest cousin

well she looked shorter but guess its me...lol
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog