Thursday, June 21, 2018

Pats Grad Cardiac Rehab

My certificate

Denise and Nancy

Sheila

Lisa

blood pressure time

Dave the class clown

Todd the Mechanic


Well another grad took place today . My graduation from Cardiac Rehab, 3 months, twice a day and
the best medicine you could take.  I asked them if I could flunk so I could could come back. lol
The girls prepared speeches for us, made treats to mark the day and even a poem was written by
one of the guys in Mondays class

 I hope you can read it......


Then after I got home Paula and Laurie arrived with grad cookies for Trent, rubarb muffins for me,
We delivered the cookies to Riverview and enjoyed lunch at the Homestead where they honored the
grads to.....
Mr deer is always ready to celebrate

dipolmas

Grad caps , reaching for the moon and congrats to grads 

Homestead

Paula Pat and Laurie

Rose between two thorns

The bike Anitha sent down to me knowing I like bikes.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog