Monday, June 25, 2018

A visit to Saint John


 
 
Malcolm and I went to Saint John for a visit to his brothers, a visit from Tessa, Mal's great
niece and then over to see my aunt Marg.
 
Marg will be 91 in September and still in great health but after a few falls is now living
at "A moment in Time" care home.  It took some adjusting but I feel now she is getting use
to her new home but would love to be with her sister at Rocamora Nursing home but her
health is actually too good to go there.
 
Marg loves to see us arrive for a visit and I love to see my Mom's youngest sister who
always treated me like a daughter. 
 
The picture in the top is of the south end and the church is where Mal and I were married
48 years ago.  They are closing the church soon which is sad but I got a message from an
old friend I went through school with that she got me a pewter ornament of St John the Baptist
church and delivering it today.  I am so glad Cathy thought of us.  Also like to see her for a visit.
Its 50 years since we graduated  but we started in grade school together in grade 1.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog