Thursday, June 28, 2018

A visit from Pat and Kim





                                           Could not resist this picture seeing as I weighed in today...lol



It was a nice day for Pat and Kim to visit from Miramichi, its been awhile since I seen Kim but
Pat dropped in on Sunday with another friend.  Always nice to see my friends arrive and enjoy a day
of shopping, lunch at a restaurant which today was Homestead and a little visit to a few of our local
stores . 

Girls filled the trunk, lol  no sense going home empty handed, lol 

I did go to WW this morning early, seem to be holding my own but hopefully the losing will start
again. 

Anyway that's it till more news to pass on........till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog