Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A visit from Cathy

Cathy and Pat 2018

church bulletin

bookmark

Pat 1968

Cathy 1968

Mary Jayne 1968




Cathy wrote that she was headed to Moncton and knowing I could not attend the mass in Saint John the Baptist Church last Sunday wanted to bring me a  pewter ornament of our church we grew up in and married in.  I was so happy Cathy thought of me and the chance to see her again.

Its 50 years since Graduation but we have known each other since grade school and Mary Jayne a life time so being able to keep in touch with these gals and others especially through facebook has been a
blessing.  Unfortunately I cannot attend the reunion but I am going to Saint John to have lunch with
Mary Jayne for sure.  Cathy is attending her sons wedding here in Moncton that weekend but since her son is living here I hope to see more of Cathy in the years to come. 

Thanks so much Cathy....You never forget.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog