Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Amish Doll




 
Hello again, I know a few of you have been anxious to see my sweet Amish doll  after we
finally got to visit friends in Amherst, Gary and Liz were good enough to pick up for me while visiting
the Amish community in Pennsylvania on their way back from Myrtle Beach. 
 
On our way back from Amherst I noticed the sky and said "Oh I wish I had my camera"  then
seen the picture of the sky a friend posted and also a picture of the super moon... Today people
were watching the high tides and surfers hitting the waves.
 
We got some shopping done today and the crowds are starting. Anxious for my friend Pat to
come Saturday for a few days , we always have a good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog