Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Kate and Jelle



 
Kate called asking to use the garage to make a little house for Ginny Pig.... She and her
friend Jelle came over and worked on project for a few hours and I guess the Ginny Pig
was very happy with his new home.
 
Thinking of my cousins today as they say good bye to their father, grandfather, brother William (Buddy ) Shannon from Gagetown. 
 
 
Buddy was the oldest of dads Nephews and I was so glad I was able to see them all
last year at this time of year when they gathered together for a family reunion.
 
Thinking of you all at this sad time. Rest in peace Buddy.
 
My cousin Jo Ann made a quilt for her daughter and Carolyn shared it on facebook and
I thought it was so beautiful I had to show others her work, its called the Library quilt.
 
 
 
My cousins got all the talent in the family. lol 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog