Monday, August 15, 2016

Garret heads to PEI



They boarded the bus at 7:30 heading to PEI for their lacrosse games and won both games. It was a
long day but they all had a great time.  I imagine there was some sleeping on the way back from the island in the evening.



 
 
Malcolm and I headed out early for the markets and really enjoyed both.  We found our blueberry man there from Little River and I had to get another quart of berries to finish off the season.  No
freezing any berries they all went in pies, cakes and just on my cereal or by themselves and I
enjoyed them all. 
 
It was so nice to see some of our  Syrian refugees at the Dieppe market with samples of their foods and people stopping to try them and buy from them. 
 
Had a nice morning out and about......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog