Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Tech support

 
Now is this comfort or what? My family came over to celebrate birthday and here they all are,
now I can't say to much because I do rely on these guys for support when I need help which
Grampie needed to get Netflix out of kids mode and I needed for a few things. lol 
 
Packing up today after a great lunch with Dave and Anna at Skipper Jacks......Our plan is
to go first thing Thursday morning so no more blogs for awhile .
 
Got my Ryans coupon for a few birthday meal so will head there for a supper, get your coupon ready Laurie...lol
 
See you all soon....
 
 
Pictures provided by a dear friend Joan Markes from Saint John taken from Lily Lake.
Joan and I were in High school together (48 years ago.)  and met up again through facebook.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog