Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Family get together for birthday




 
Turkey supper was the plan for family getting together for my birthday and it was delicious.
We had a great visit I got money for a spa day in Myrtle beach.......manicure and pedicure are my first
plan on my schedule. lol..  We missed you Rob who had surgery on Friday so no eating for him for
a few days.
 
Could not go without the birthday hat coming out for a picture especially since I bought it
years ago in Disney for all to wear their special day.
 
 

 
 
Got a kick out of the gift from Anitha and family, a mug (her ladyship) so funny as we
sometimes called Kate that and the sweet magnetic....Thank you all....
 
I also got a couple of gift cards from Pat and Edna for Tims, they know I love Tims coffee, miss it when down south. Also a scratch ticket from Helen, sorry Helen we didn't win...
 
from Mr. Mac I got Jeans and the shirt above.........
 
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes,  I am just staying put in the house this miserable snowy day and packing up for Myrtle Beach....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog