Thursday, September 25, 2014

Zucchini muffins

Zucchini muffins

1 1/2  cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp nutmeg (I prefer cinnamon)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 baking powder
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil. Crisco mazolla or sunflower etc. but not olive oil
2 cups grated zucchini grated and drained for awhile
1/2 cup golden raisins

Mix all together, fill muffin tins that are lined with paper. (about 3/4 full)

Bake 350 for 25 minutes or until brown and toothpick
comes out clean.
They don't get very brown but are cooked...


Enjoy..
Zucchini muffins


 
  Decided I may as well use the rest of the pie dough so I made an apple pie for Thanksgiving, unfortunately it didn't make it to freezer, lol  Guess I'll get more apples for pies .

This morning we went for a walk in the park and after we decided to go all out and get a coffee and muffin at MacDonald's......(a little treat after the walk).  When I walked in the woman who had helped Malcolm and I a few weeks ago with an order that got mixed up smiled as if she remembered me.  Viven said That's Brian Gallant 's Mom, Our new Premier.. What a lovely lady.
Malcolm's Jr's tomatoes and peppers

Still lots to turn red out there...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog