Friday, September 26, 2014

back to smash book.....







 
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY YESTERDAY!!, leaves are turning fast but lovely
to be having a great Fall.
 
Went over to see the kids today after they got home from school, got a few pictures
in the front yard as we do every year.
 
These are a few of the pages I did in the smash album for the Cormier family. still have
a few of there trips to catch up on.
 
Last night was the start of Parenthood and Greys.......love them both and they had a good beginning of the season...
 
My friend Pat called, we talked over an hour, I still got ahead of her on news from the River... lol
 
Congratulations Brenda on winning the 50,000 I was so happy when I read it...Much deserved now
to fulfill your dream.
 
 
Hope you have a great weekend.............   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog