Thursday, July 10, 2014

swim swim swim.....


Mary Jayne and I



a visitor
never to cold


 
boys climb the wharf


Another hot day another plunge into the cold water but when your young it doesn't matter.
Sue had day off so headed to a friends for the afternoon and the boys enjoyed the day for sure.

I went for a little walk around a couple of blocks here, felt good and now to do every day.  Did a BBQ for supper and
headed to visit friends in evening.  While I was out walking I got a text I didn't see till evening from  an old friend Mary Jayne Lowe as most of you know her as , Mary Jayne was in Moncton and wanted to get together for lunch, I felt so bad that
I missed that text , we have been friends over 60 years......This time I gave her phone no and cell no...

Another hot one today.... Trent stayed the night and I think he stayed up pretty late so pancakes will be closer to lunch time. lol

Garret staying tonight, told me its been awhile. 

Till tomorrow.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog