Monday, June 2, 2014

Trents birthday








Well today I started taking sling off for a few house in the house and typing slowly to get back at it so probably not a blog everyday but try a few times a week.

Trent turned 14 and we went over for cake with his family and friends.  Malcolm and I took Trent out to Montana's for his birthday supper and I didn't dare pull camera out of purse while there, that's a No No now and so are the moose horns. lol

I was suppose to go to Miramichi for a few days to stay with my friend Pat but unfortunately after arm broke my plans changed so Pat decided to visit me on Friday which was a nice surprise and we enjoyed the day together.

Till next time.........see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog