Thursday, May 22, 2014

great visit with Cousins Claire and Pat









All I can say is it was the high light of the week to have my cousins visit from  Seattle Wash.
We spent 2 1/2 days sharing pictures,laughter and great memories of years gone by. The family all
 came over for a visit and a salmon supper followed by a lacrosse game which TRENT was playing.

Gave them a farewell like they have never had before when I tripped on walkway , landed on grass and rolled down onto  the driveway the end result two fractures to my right arm. 6 hrs in outpatients,
cast, cuts and bruises and now left handed for 6 weeks so unfortunately another end to my blog for the time being. My male nurse can only handle so many duties.

Picture of Mr Mac painting bedroom and the end results, a little bird sat for nearly an hour on patio post.

Thank you everyone for phone calls today, e-mails and facebook get wells and visits ,I sure have great friends and family.

Bye for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog