Thursday, March 21, 2019

GOLF


















Well it was a chilly day when we went golfing with Kirk and Debbie and we were bundled up for sure, played best ball which was a good game for me when its been years since I have played golf but
I think I was playing the same kind of game, watching the ball travel a short distance in front of me, lol but was fun.

The next day we played with Paula and Laurie, I think I actually hit the ball more and did have a
few good shots, got some teasing like I remember years ago when we played the game together but
again we had fun and it was warmer today for sure.

In the first evening a few of us went out for bam bam shrimp, it is 6.00 every wednesday and a good time.  Gary and Liz joined us to and there , The picture of Liz and Laurie blurred on me, I imagine Liz was glad of that. lol....

Well count down, 2 more sleeps and Susan, Kate and Stacey arrive for 1st time visit to Myrtle Beach, sure hope weather is good for them. They stay a week and then they fly home and we scurry to pack car and head home the 1st.  See you all in Moncton....or wherever the next adventure takes us.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog