Tuesday, October 2, 2018

fall










Well its been a week since I had a good walk so had to get out their and hit the trail today for sure,
especially after hitting the scales.  Yes I gained this week but I truly enjoyed every bite I had which
was a no no but after a year and a half since I had a few of these treats I gave in and no regrets.  Ill get back on track this week with healthy meals my daughter prepared for me to help get back on track.

My walk took me down to the park for a great walk for about an hour, met many people down their and lots of doggie's who love this weather for a walk.  The colors are really coming to life and I love
fall colors.

Supper with Edna and Reed this evening before their great trip to Nashville and Memphis, have a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog