Saturday, June 9, 2018

Velma's 80th birthday

Velma and granddaughter behind her

Velma and hubby Cliff married over 60 years






Pat,Paula,Gail and Velma and Gail's two sisters


Bella


Had a lovely day in Oromocto  attending Velma's 80th birthday party .  Lovely get together
with everyone.

After the party Paula took me to a craft store, one of my favorite things to do; and of course
I got a few things, even found something for her to buy for Laurie, lol..

After we returned to Paula and Laurie's for a lovely supper which I might add Laurie made and it
was delicious, corn chowder, Paula made my favorite diet dessert which she surprised me with and
I must add the guys liked it to.  Strawberry jello (no sugar) , 1 cup boiling water and a container of
cottage cheese , let set a few hours, serve with strawberries and a dab of whip cream. delicious.

A great day.

Susan wrote me a note when I got back that Lacrosse was exciting today. Garret in finals tomorrow at
Kaye arena so better get up and going in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog