Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Meeting Tessa









Well we finally got down to Saint John to meet Tessa, our new great niece.  She is sweet and I could not help seeing her father in her. 

It was a lovely day, first visit was to see my aunt Marg who was anxious for us to visit, I really got to
get her for a whole day and go out and about.  She was happy with all her treats we brought her.  She looks great, will be 91 this Sept. 

We always have a stop at the market and Titus Bakery, when we went to market the gal we got a
couple of drawings from had a gift for me, the two pictures above of Manchester Robinson Allison store and Royal Hotel, the place my parents worked at for 40 years and they met there.  What a treasure, I was so very pleased.  Made my day.

Supper with George and Mickie and Colin and Stephanie and little Tessa joined us.  It was a very nice get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog