Monday, February 5, 2018

breakfast at the plantation


my breakfast

paula's breakfast

well this morning we got a call from Paula asking us to go to breakfast at the Plantation house.  Sure.

We decided to go with house special, breakfast for $5.00 if you had a drink so all of us drinking coffee and
water we had a great breakfast in a very friendly restaurant.

I did have hash browns but gave to Laurie even though it looked tempting.  After breakfast it was off to clinic for me
AS these shingles didn't seem to be clearing up, got right in ended up with 3 prescriptions, one only to fill if necessary but
doctor really felt it was a staff infection and I got a cream and pills.  He did give me prescription for shingles in case I didn't
clear up good with these.

We headed to Khol's later where I got a few good deals on t shirts, think in a week I am already up to 5 tops.  But at 5.00
a shirt I had to get for sure. lol..  Yes Pat got you a couple. lol  Then I earned a 10.00 gift to use between Feb 9-14th.... because I spent 50.00.  lol



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog