Tuesday, January 2, 2018

its a new year

happy New Year 2018

2016
2017

well its been a year since I did a blog and not sure yet how often Ill do one in 2018 but here goes..

Last year I made the decision to give my blog a rest and I sure did but I really wasn't in the mood to
write.  I had gone in hospital in 2016 and discovered I had to have valve replacement surgery in Saint John, also was advised for my health I should lose weight so it all begins....

I joined weight watchers in January with my daughter and since I was unable to go south for winter months I started the process.

Each month flew by waiting for the call and each month I continued losing weight, Susan joined the gym as well and each month we seen progress and now going into 2018 I have lost almost 50 lbs and
Susan has lost over 40 and I still have a way to go but feel so much better. 

In Sept I had surgery, long wait but went very well. recovery went good, and now we are able to head south.  We head out end of January for 2 months....so looking forward to it.

friends in for supper, great evening, women were the champs playing queens...............yeah.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog