Saturday, December 17, 2016

Happy 100th birthday Mom





HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM............LOVE YOU

Its been 12 years since we had Mom here to celebrate her day.  Mom loved
a party and her friends and family always celebrated her special day.

I do remember one birthday though that I'll never forget, Susan and I went down for
the weekend and to celebrate the birthday, Saturday we woke up did our ususal thing visiting
around Saint John, doing a little shopping. Mom said she was playing cards and when we went
down to get her she was surrounded with gifts and cake and I asked "Why are they celebrating
your birthday today? Mom replied Because its my birthday.

I was so embarrassed and she never let on the whole day it was her birthday but that
was Mom..


PS" Dad's birthday was the 18th of April and Mom's the 17th of Dec,, I always got those dates mixed
up..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog