Thursday, December 1, 2016

first snow fall of 2016



 
 
well calling for more snow I hear so shovels need to stay handy.
 
A good day for doing a few cards, even though the cost of mailing has gone up we
need to send Christmas cheer to some who look forward to keeping Christmas spirit alive.
 
I can remember my mother sitting and writing card after card, the table would be covered and
when you looked at the address it would be going to Mr and Mrs John Doe, Apple St, Vancouver.
I would look at it and say "Mom, you have no house number", she would reply . "oh they will get it". lol.... Funny thing is they would.  When postal codes came out I would tell her to hold off mailing till
I checked them and I would spend hours looking up postal codes on computer before throwing in mail.  Memories....
 
This time of year we seem to have lots of memories come to us,,,,,,and we cherish them.They are
our past....now on to the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog