Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Its Fall....colors are changing

Mapleton Park

Kate



See the little bird

Mr Squirrel


Mr Bird sitting on one of many bird houses


Kate had a catapillar on her while she was texting


Another beautiful day so A walk in the park was a great idea and Kate was game so off we went.
Took our time and snapped a few pictures along the way. 

Its been awhile since I was down to this the trail and something I got to stop talking about and do.
It was so weird but the little bird in the bird house seemed to be following us all the way, everytime we stopped he was there until finally he circled above us and disappeared.

Its been awhile since I have been on my blog and unfortunately I will not get on much so I'll try my best for at least weekly check in..... or I get back to scrapbooking again.

Ill put the ducks on tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog