Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Remembering theses oldies

high wheeler antiques

now I don't even remember this oldie

These look familiar, I have them...lol
this is like one we had
I remember these were full of change bus drivers had on their belt
Pat and Helen remember these pots under the bed
Yes its a water pump

always remember a Mammy cookie jar

These were items leading into a building jammed packed full of memories, as I spoke the gentleman was asking about a few items I have in my own house. 



 beautiful





 kettle















don't need to write much, the pictures tell the stories, a real gem of a place to visit....




Taking a little break from blogging for awhile.  See you in October.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog