Thursday, August 11, 2016

Up Up and away


remember having a cupboard similar to this problem

Add caption
selfie,( need practice) lol



Sitting outside the other night and I looked to the sky to see the Remax balloon going by, I really got a charge out of
it and ran inside for my camera  to snap a picture.

Had a surprise visit from Paula yesterday, we enjoyed a coffee and she was smiling when I went to freezer to get a
rubarb pie for Laurie, he always enjoys it and wonders how to get the rubarb to Myrtle Beach. lol

Malcolm took today off from golf and we ran our usual Thursday errands coming home with Garret for the night.

We watched a few video's of Christmas 2004 he brought over.  Memories


A few funny pictures I found






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog