Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Long weekend


Mal waiting patiently for Mom and sister

Lovely looking preserves

pot holder for larger items like cookie sheets

pot holders

Sue buying kettle corn





play area for kids




Well Sue and Malcolm Jr drove down to Shediac with me to the market, been a few years since I was there and it really had grown.  Susan bought kettle corn for the kids and found out it freezes well but you know it won't last long enough for a trip to freezer.

I enjoyed looking at some homemade quilts that were good prices, I got the web site just in case at Christmas I decide on one, I have a few but they are wearing badly.

Then it was off to Fred's for a late lunch and it was delicious, I had clams as did Mal Jr but Susan had  lobster roll which was served with salad.  After we got home I slept for 3 hrs. lol  could not believe it.

 Mal Sr back at golf on Monday, mens night .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog