Monday, July 18, 2016

Visit from friends

 

 
 


Nice visit from our friends in Miramichi, Edna and Reed. I just happened to have
a rubarb pie in freezer so out it came for a treat, (don't often see something homemade from me).
Edna is the cook but I was glad to have that pie in the freezer. lol
 
Well I was disappointed to miss the St John the Baptist reunion this weekend but didn't make it,
hopefully sometime when I am in Sain John I can get together with a few of them for coffee.
 
 
Linda, Mike, Patsy, Mike's wife? Eldon McGraw, Patsy L, Mr. Comeau....lol  He became a very young teacher at St Mac's..
 
 
 
I was in a picture by the way but Mr. Mac had it on video....oh he needs a few lessons. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog