Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The weekend..............




Car show in Moncton , the Nationals are held every year and despite the weather I guess they had a good turnout.  We didn't get to the downtown but seen several old cars on the road all over the city.

Susan invited me to go to the Lacrosse practice for Garret in Saint John and although it was a late
practice we headed out at 4 o'clock for the Gorman rink.  Luckily the rink was just around the corner from hospital so surprised my aunt Marg for an evening visit and she was surprised.  Found her looking great and she was excited with the goodies we brought her.  She was really pleased to see Susan with me. So happy we got a surprise visit in.

On Monday the girls in Miramichi were celebrating Helen's birthday for lunch and I would have loved to be with them, Pat sent me a picture right away and wanted me to know she took my place taking a camera with her...great job Pat and Happy birthday Helen, heard you had one of our favorites, turkey dinner.............. They must have known it was your birthday.
Aunt Marg and myself

Aunt Marg and Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog