Monday, June 13, 2016

flying unbrella








Malcolm came into the house asking why I took the umbrella out of table to which I responded, "I never touched it".  We looked everywhere in the yard and thought who would take an umbrella on us.
I looked up to the roof and there it sat, just like a TV satelite dish people have on there homes but no one
sitting under it hide from the  catch the rays of the sun. lol

Now how in the world shall we get it down, Mal afraid of heights and I wasn't climbing no ladder.
Before I knew it he found a new use for his ball retriever and finally got it down. Never know what
you will find when you look around. lol

Sunday brought more rain.....come on summer , grass is green but we want to see sun.

Prayers to those who lost their lives in Orlando, such a tragedy to all those just trying to enjoy an evening.....who would have ever thought one person could take so many lives .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog