Thursday, June 30, 2016

bike

Pat's new bike

Royal Hotel






Well Jimmy Bigney I finally got a bike, lol  As a kid I always borrowed Jimmy"s bike because my parents didn't want me riding around the southend of Saint John but little did they know I was all over the place thanks to my friend Jimmy. 

I found this gem in Myrtle Beach and had to have it.....really caught my eye.

Next picture is the hotel where my parents worked and Mal bought it for me, after we got home from Saint John with the art work he bought in the market from a local crafts person we realized I already had the picture done in black and white we had given to Mom...oh well one for each of them.

Received these beautiful roses this week and they are so pretty....A nice surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog