Thursday, May 26, 2016

Throwback Thursday


 
Now who is he talking to...lol

A little homework time

Jeannie, Mary Jane, Me..Debbie Knox and Irene


My cousin called asking me for some info on our family tree so I was digging in my hope chest for
my genelogy info I have. 

I came across an envelope containing a few oldies, the clipping from our wedding...whow. As I continued
looking I found the picture of Mal and I back in high school, me practicing my typing while he talks on phone..
Nice seeing the old kitchen again. Wonder what it looks like now.

Then there is me doing some studying, see who's picture is on TV so guess grade 12.

And then the gang hanging out at Pegan Place, the place to live in our neighbourhood, now I see the houses
boarded up as we drove by last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog