Friday, January 22, 2016

The end of another week....

If I had a flower for everytime I thought of you.....
I could walk through my garden forever... by Alfred Tennyson

Thank you Margaret for the verse above, so nice to receive from a dear friend. Apparently it was in a calendar I gave Marg when I was up in Ontario this summer.

My friend Pat also shared a little verse for every day of the week so I can start the day out with a smile.

One of the verses reads "books are lifelong friends whom we come to love and know as we do our children" S.L.Boardman

Until you try, you don't know what you can do. Henry James...
 
I also got this picture from Anitha this AM....so cute..
 



Now this is Mr Mac outside on garbage day , see those seagulls on the roof across the street well he just chased them from our garbage, they actually lifted the old blanket off of the garbage to get at food bag.  He had to put something heavy over blanket as they watched him...lol


 
a beautiful calming picture I seen on facebook this AM..

 
 
Also seen on facebook but what talent to do these sculptures.
 
See you next week.... I am heading to Miramichi so may not be much news on blogs till I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog