Tuesday, January 12, 2016

facebook

 
 
I love this comedy........ and believe me nothing can distract me faster than facebook.
I hear the ipad ding in the morning , see who it is , reply and then facebook, lol
 
There are several types of facebook onlookers........those who tell it all, those who are
creepers (say nothing just look) those who sell items or advertise whats going on in their
community or people who search for old friends from our childhood. Many enjoy a few
games like bejewelled, hidden express and I will never forget one I was hooked on Farmville. I was so bad that I would have to race home to pick my vegetables. lol    
 
I myself have found many many friends from the southend , where I grew up and
its so nice to come together with these  folks to see how their lives have gone, where they have
lived and worked over the years.  Personally I LOVE facebook..
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog