Thursday, December 10, 2015

Visit with Edna and Reed





Edna and Reed came to town from Miramichi and brought me a beautiful  gift,
a great arrangements of sweets for the holiday season..... scotch cakes, peanut butter cookies, brownies (which a little girl found)..lol just to name a few.  Of course Edna always includes a
few of her knitting treats as well..  Thank you from the bottom of my heart Edna and Reed.

It was really a joke when I made sure I got  a pound cake for the table, I know Edna does enjoy
a piece of my homemade cooking straight from Sobey's...lol 

Looks like Uncle Don will be home again by the end of the week, feeling better but still swelling
and more results of tests next week.  He thought he would be in hospital for Christmas so good news for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog