Friday, December 18, 2015

Trip to see Saint John....

Kate in King Square...where I walked to school and work every day.

 
Reading Scrooge in the market 

 
Ms. Santa and her elf
market


 
 
A trip to Saint John with Kate to see Uncle Don, poor guy is really not feeling any better and of
course with Christmas season upon us he is feeling lonely. 
 
We quickly dropped into Titus's bakery for Brownies for the Cormier's, Someone has already been into my stash in freezer but then again that is what Edna made them for to share with the grandchildren. lol
 
Took Kate home before heading for our shingles shot..... from what we hear its the last thing you want to get so trying to prevent that one at any cost.
 
The Cormier home

 
The winter wonderland outside their door.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures taken in Saint John. I really miss the City Market. If I would have seen the gentleman reading from A Christmas Carol, you would never get me out. Love it, thanks Pat,Bev

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog