Thursday, September 17, 2015

Dr Suess


Dr Suess
DJ

The minute we walked into the pet store I noticed Dr. Suess, he was a 6 year stray that the animal shelter brought into the store along with other dogs with the hope people would adopt.

Even though I knew our days of owning dogs was over I could not take my eyes off Dr. Suess, h was
just so darn cute and well behaved.  Susan and Kate thought for sure he found a home, lol 

We walked a little further and there DJ but my first thought when to the past of a little dog named Chrissy, look familiar Rose?  12 years old and all he was interested in was sleep..

By the time I came back to the front Dr. Suess was adopted, the papers were being filled out.
2 doggies were finding new homes in the short time we were there.

Would you like some tomatoes. lol  every day more and more are picked....


 
Remember this guy?? Seinfield...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog