Thursday, February 5, 2015

Throw back Thursday

me at one of my birthdays

In front me and Mary Jayne (playing shy) and her sister and brother right behide her.

climbing trees in Maine

Dad's birthday in April. Look at fancy birthday supper. lol but he got a cake. 
 


Being a February baby my birthdays always included lots of friends and even parents to celebrate.
Mom would decorate the house to the hilt with valentines, candy and lots of goodies.  Another one of my friends Angela had a birthday the next day so friends got to go too our parties and both of us being the only child meant lots of goodies at both.

Mary Jayne and I were best of friends all through the years and even though she moved a few blocks away we still kept in close touch and stood in each others wedding. Mary Jayne often came on vacation with us and now she laughs when she sees some of the pictures I have.  With 3 in her family there were not a lot of pictures taken of those days.

Well we had more snow last night, not too bad but it continues all day today with light snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog