Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Mower time!!




Now I really think my husband has lost it, he needs to head south and soon, I could not find him and there he was out mowing the snow....lol  fooled you, truth is our neighbour is selling his home and
we bought the lawn mower from him and in case house sold while we are away we brought to the garage.

Another storm and I and I am sure he will be packing up sooner than later, its cold enough this am that I think we may miss any snow tonight and I really don't know where we would put it. So hard to see over the snow banks when coming out of driveways.

Over at Sue and Rob's last night for pizza and cake..... nice evening with the kids as well.  Mal jr , Sue and Rob gave me American money to buy myself a gift down in the USA.... yeah.. Kids gave me a Tims card.. for a treat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog