Monday, January 19, 2015

Hockey weekend for Trent....

Trent in white helmet



Not only was Trent busy playing hockey but he also had a number of refereeing games which
he loves.....making money lol

We didn't venture far, but Sunday was a beautiful day.  I did some work on smash book, trying to finish off mine and working on The Cormier Family's year.

 

Well that little ipad is certainly a gem, heard it ringing other day and there was my friend Susanne on other end, she got her new ipad for Christmas and loves it as much as I do.  We talked for quite awhile and so nice to see the person you are talking to.  Talk with Paula and Laurie every day down in Myrtle Beach, Paula seen a condo for us and took pictures and sent through to us... my goodness technology has certainly come a long way.

Kate coming for some time with Nanny and Grampie tonight.....guess I'll be busy for sure. lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Shabby Blog